Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Around town ~11-13mpg or so...freeway ~20-22 mpg. Higher if I keep my foot out of it, which is stupid because I didn't buy an LS-1 equipped car to keep my foot out of it. :D

I average ~19mpg as most of my driving is freeway stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i am talking about this car

Das som one have this car and wen you hav it how much car will take eventualy fule in 100kilometers in town and in highway.
I yust few days a go did sell my old car and gona by this car.
I am sorry about my bad english it isnt my home language.

The car that i am talking about is this:

http://www.pontiac.com/gto/index.jsp?brand=home&pagename=home

·
Registered
386 Posts
WJentsch said:
Prehaps. I'm've was to make football often times. Play? Know. Best football results twice again.

Every age I have seen out as a baby. I think's I have the solution, width times heigth.
This is great, let's all make fun of the guy who hardly speaks english, rather than just answering his question. He wants to know the gas mileage on an '05.

·
Registered
46 Posts
WS6Vert said:
Anyone who has an 05 please answer! Damn it!
Anybody got an '05 that's broken in? Even so, a sampling of one or two won't be reliable. It'll be safe to assume that the mileage is gonna be a little less than the '04. I recall seeing the EPA '05 mileage estimates and they were somewhat lower than the '04 estimates.

To borrow a phrase from the early-20th Century financier, J. Pierpont Morgan, if that difference from the '04s is critical to a prospective buyer, he or she'd better not buy it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
first of all

I did ask how much the car takes ful in city 100km and in the highway 100km?
Dont give a sh..t what else you say.If you dont now how much the new GTO will takes fuel in city 100kilometers and in the highway 100 kilometers then yust shut the f..k up

I will by this car any way but i yust wanted to now how much it takes fule.

·
Registered
314 Posts
djdub said:
This is great, let's all make fun of the guy who hardly speaks english, rather than just answering his question. He wants to know the gas mileage on an '05.
You vouched for this guy?

cocliosttro said:
I did ask how much the car takes ful in city 100km and in the highway 100km? Dont give a sh..t what else you say.If you dont now how much the new GTO will takes fuel in city 100kilometers and in the highway 100 kilometers then yust shut the f..k up

I will by this car any way but i yust wanted to now how much it takes fule.
You are completely butchering the English language my friend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where are you from cocliosttro? People on this site tend to be asshats. You might find the people at www.ls1gto.com a little more friendly. As for gas milage, I would expect about 19 mpg combined driving, which is roughly 8 km/l.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
you are wrong:Joey Waid

I dont care how people treat me in this forum.It is nice wen somone ansers your question but wen som one will say somthing like this:why do you wana now how much this car takes fuel or smth else and you dont have money to bie this car enyway.I only laf at theese people cause wat they say it dasn`t change anything only they loos.They loos this that i wont respect them.

I live in Estonia.It is near the russia and finnland.
But thees ho makes jokes about this that i cant type english propebly they are stuppid to see and think taht theyr language is only language in the world.(again you`re wrong).
I can bet that you dont speak and type russia:russia,finnland,estonian!

Tõ suka bliat.Idiota dakoi.Dumayesh tõ bolshe haroche?

Puhut ko sinä suomea?Viroa?Venejä?
En uskonut kaan.

I thank thees ho helped me and did ancer to my queston oratleast did try to ancer it propebly whidout this bul sh.t

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.