Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer i bought from was awesome. very helpful, competent. only have two complaints: they didnt take the shipping clamps off the front shocks and two, the free advertising they put on the trunk of my car. how do i get the Victory Pontiac sticker off my car? I almost sh!t when I saw that. I guess i was in such a hurry to drive off with my car i failed to notice it. It is a sticker, not one of the metal or plastic plates they sometimes stick to your car. at least those you can run some fishing line behind. any suggestions? i of course dont want to damage the paintjob.

·
Registered
937 Posts
sig229 said:
The dealer i bought from was awesome. very helpful, competent. only have two complaints: they didnt take the shipping clamps off the front shocks and two, the free advertising they put on the trunk of my car. how do i get the Victory Pontiac sticker off my car? I almost sh!t when I saw that. I guess i was in such a hurry to drive off with my car i failed to notice it. It is a sticker, not one of the metal or plastic plates they sometimes stick to your car. at least those you can run some fishing line behind. any suggestions? i of course dont want to damage the paintjob.
Dick Norris put his name on the back with some white vinyl, in the warm summer sun my fingernail was all I needed to peel it off. Came off, no muss no fuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.