Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please someone let me know how to post photos from your computer on your new post??? thanks chip:seeya: chip

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Option A)You can post thumbnails by uploading directly to the server as attachments, below the rich text area you will see a link that says Manage Attachments. Click on that and browse through your computer to upload pictures into your post.

Option B) Go to the gallery and upload your picturs there. You will have to use the img tags located on the above tool bar. follow the instruction list in the thread below and use the gallery as your image host.

Option C) see this thread; http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=5063

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive failed on all Attempts!! to post Photo,s HELP!!

As you may Know , im not much of a computer wiz?? But im determined to show my gto somehow on this site!! I need some one to explain to a 50 yr old self taught computer chicken scratcher how to post a Photo!! Ya know computing for Dummies??? I painted the gto to reflect my memories of the Muscle cars of my youth!! Blackout the hood, spoiler, between the taillights and more! Thanks Again,chip:party:

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
you can upload your pics to www.putfile.com after you sign up:lol: . then click on your new hosted pic and rigth click go to propties and copy the adress (url) then come back to the forum. click on the img tag(the thing that looks like mountains) go to the new window that will pop up and past it and you should have pics on the forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts