Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I browsed through the northeast section quickly and didn't see this event posted so just wanted to let everyone here know about it. There is a huge gto, classic muscle and modern muscle car show in New Brunswick, NJ on 4/6 at On The Border on route 1. This is big over on the other forum and hope it's ok I post the link to it here, just trying to get as many goats as possible to come down and check it out. This will be my first gto meet and wanted to invite all you guys down there. :party::cheers

LS1GTO.com Forums - GTO G.O.N.E MEET & CAR SHOW @ On The Border APRIL 6th.....

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
G.o.n.e.

Hey guys, I browsed through the northeast section quickly and didn't see this event posted so just wanted to let everyone here know about it. There is a huge gto, classic muscle and modern muscle car show in New Brunswick, NJ on 4/6 at On The Border on route 1. This is big over on the other forum and hope it's ok I post the link to it here, just trying to get as many goats as possible to come down and check it out. This will be my first gto meet and wanted to invite all you guys down there. :party::cheers

LS1GTO.com Forums - GTO G.O.N.E MEET & CAR SHOW @ On The Border APRIL 6th.....
Yes, hopefully the rain ends Saturday. Im gonna try to clean up the goat between the next rainy days. Im gonna wash her thursday and put her in the garage. Then Friday when I wake up after working midnights Im gonna try to wax her. The CCGTO is coming and I am planning to meet up with them. Then somewhere on 295 there is a PA Chapter Susquanna Valley Tigers, I believe(sorry if I screwed that up) is going to meet up with CCGTO and cruise on in to the G.O.N.E event. Hopefully the rain clears out and I'll see ya there!

I have been waitin' and anticipating this event for awhile now! Hopefully the rain pulls out, it will be my first event as well. Oh, it is up there for me, Im from South jersey!

:party:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it should stop raining by the weekend. Im planning on washing/waxing on thursday, then a quick wipedown saturday nite and another once I get to the show. Can't believe more people haven't replied to this on this forum. :confused Anyway, hope to see ya their. My car is an 05 pbm w/ full sap and red leather interior. My only mods right now is a custom stereo system which includes a pioneer z-2, jhp gauges and custom trunk work. PM me if you wanna meet up. :cheers

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Yeah, it should stop raining by the weekend. Im planning on washing/waxing on thursday, then a quick wipedown saturday nite and another once I get to the show. Can't believe more people haven't replied to this on this forum. :confused Anyway, hope to see ya their. My car is an 05 pbm w/ full sap and red leather interior. My only mods right now is a custom stereo system which includes a pioneer z-2, jhp gauges and custom trunk work. PM me if you wanna meet up. :cheers
Hey, I sent you a PM with my cell phone number. When you/we get up there and settled give me a ring. I'd like to check out the ride and those gauges. See ya then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts