Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a DASH HAWK on my car and I have a question about IATs on a LS2. During the summer months what would be concidered normal temps on IATs, and during the Spring and Fall, same question. In the summer my IATs are about 115 degrees and water temp about 185

:cool

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have a DASH HAWK on my car and I have a question about IATs on a LS2. During the summer months what would be concidered normal temps on IATs, and during the Spring and Fall, same question. In the summer my IATs are about 115 degrees and water temp about 185

:cool
Hey I am going to purchase one of those soon, do you like it, and also where did you decide to setup it up in your car-on the window or on the dash?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
My Corvette on the several occasions that I checked ran about 8-10 degrees higher than the outside temp unless I was sitting.

I know the computer pulls timing above 85 degrees and really pulls it above 100.

Are you talking temps while sitting or during normal driving?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IATs

I mounted mine on the center of the dash. I will post a picture. These things do everything, does 0 - 60 times , 0-100 times , 1/4 times. measures trans temp, oil pressure and oil temp. water temps, IATs, HP readings and the list goes on and on. It is well worth the price. It is the best investment that I have done to my car so far. You can choose from about 100 back ground colors. Mine matches the gauge color of my 05 Yellow Jacket GTO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iat

My Corvette on the several occasions that I checked ran about 8-10 degrees higher than the outside temp unless I was sitting.

I know the computer pulls timing above 85 degrees and really pulls it above 100.

Are you talking temps while sitting or during normal driving?

WHEN DRIVING:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts