Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
did you see on transfomers when the yellow 04 gto gets smashed on the sidewalk toward the end or in the chase seen in the hummer on daj vo

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
I Am Legend trailers and video clips on Yahoo! MoviesFord got Lucky with this movie. I am not a Mustang hater, but it sure would have been cool to see a GTO rather than a Cobra. Guess it's hard being that GM dosen't produce the GTO as of now. Clip takes a while to load...
I want to see that movie, the Shelby might not last long in the movie anyway it might get smashed or something, by some villian. GM had their spotlight in the Transformers, so thats cool with me to see the Shelby perform in the I Am Legend movie.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The movie kind of remind me of the Omega Man with Charleton Heston.
Oh ya, it's a take-off from the Omega Man and the Omega Man comes from the original book I am Legend by Richard Matheson, written in 1971... Great flick, can't wait to see...:cheers

·
Registered
60 Posts
This movie was pretty sweet! The shelby does not die in the movie lol but he does only drive it for about two minutes. I think I saw a silver GTO along the street in the beginning but it went to fast so I am not sure. Anybody else see the movie and notice the GTO?

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Oh ya, it's a take-off from the Omega Man and the Omega Man comes from the original book I am Legend by Richard Matheson, written in 1971... Great flick, can't wait to see...:cheers
Did not know that. Thanks. I just have the VHS of the Omega Man.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
This movie was pretty sweet! The shelby does not die in the movie lol but he does only drive it for about two minutes. I think I saw a silver GTO along the street in the beginning but it went to fast so I am not sure. Anybody else see the movie and notice the GTO?
Cool, well I make a point to see it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dog the Shelby, it seems like some movies good cars get destroyed.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Actually my brother that novel was written in 1954 by Richard Matheson and set in the 1970's.It might have been reintroduced at another date.The Omega man was based on this movie and The last man on earth.

Omega man,great Movie!

EL

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anyone else hear how loud the supercharger whine was in the movie? It seemed excessively loud but i am a blue oval hater so i may be nit picking

1 - 14 of 14 Posts