Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what bothers me ? People that takes the time to read someones thread, but won't take 2 minutes to reply. I mean come on what the heck is wrong with you people ? I don't know how you could call this a forum. Forums are suppose to have people that people that actually talk. This is the most pathetic excuse for a forum. :seeya

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can understand

I can understand that, but come on if someone has something to say forum members are suppose to be hear to listen and help if possible.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
CV8Z said:
You know what bothers me ? People that takes the time to read someones thread, but won't take 2 minutes to reply. I mean come on what the heck is wrong with you people ? I don't know how you could call this a forum. Forums are suppose to have people that people that actually talk. This is the most pathetic excuse for a forum. :seeya
If it's so pathetic, why are you still here? First take a look at this thread you started. Do you think a lot of members would want to reply to your negativity? Maybe some just don't want to waste their time posting to a thread that they feel is useless like this one. Bottom line is. If someone wants to post then they post. If they don't then oh well. There is no minimum or maximum amounts of posts you have to have to be a member. So chill or hit the bricks if you're not happy.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
If it's so pathetic, why are you still here? First take a look at this thread you started. Do you think a lot of members would want to reply to your negativity? Maybe some just don't want to waste their time posting to a thread that they feel is useless like this one. Bottom line is. If someone wants to post then they post. If they don't then oh well. There is no minimum or maximum amounts of posts you have to have to be a member. So chill or hit the bricks if you're not happy.
:agree what he said. as a mod i dont reply to ever thread i see. if i dont have anything useful to say, i dont say anything. if i find a thread that is useless, i dont delete it. i let it say and see how other members respond:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
How about people like me, someone that has just joined and is trying to learn as much as possible about the GTO before posting. I think it is best that people don't post to every thread that they read. Can you imagine threads that are 6 pages long for something as simple as "where is my oil filter?"

Forums = knowledge, not just post counts.

·
Registered
454 Posts
CV8Z said:
don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

·
Registered
388 Posts
OBXGTO said:
How about people like me, someone that has just joined and is trying to learn as much as possible about the GTO before posting. I think it is best that people don't post to every thread that they read. Can you imagine threads that are 6 pages long for something as simple as "where is my oil filter?"

Forums = knowledge, not just post counts.
AMEN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts