Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And now thank you aswell. Just picked her up this morning. 05 Red on red GTO. Thanks to all of you who led me in the right direction. Now just to go and make even more EVIL. Already shut down the DRL's and turned the bass up on the amp.

sorry for the bad cam pic.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
LIVEVIL said:
And now thank you aswell. Just picked her up this morning. 05 Red on red GTO. Thanks to all of you who led me in the right direction. Now just to go and make even more EVIL. Already shut down the DRL's and turned the bass up on the amp.

hey that look like my car :cool

·
Registered
937 Posts
LIVEVIL said:

:party: Congrats. Now if you can steer clear of tickets you're in business!!!!

:cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. The dealers first words were," What are you gonna do to it?" I just told them it'll be stock for a while. Yeah right! I took a friend for a ride yesterday. He was all smiles. Such a great car. Funny thing is when they titled it and I picked it up it had 13 miles on it. I see it as lucky #13 not the opposite.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Question. I am going to get new 18" wheels. What size tire should I get if I go with a 18x9 inch wheel for the rear. I was told 265/35/18. Is this correct?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks so much. So far I am loving the car. Can't wait to get home and drive her. For me it's just a weekend car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.