Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EEZ GOAT said:
i did it! i pulled the trigger on my first real mods. :willy: the wife dont no. YET! i just ordered the lpe cai and the 160 temp stat and a key chain and "GTO" reflex :party: I am going to get my a$$ kicked :eek: i better get the tounge ready :rofl: wish me luck :seeya: by my calulation it cost me bout 525.00
shhhhhhhhhhhh be very quite she is looking around :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Stay strong brotha. I'm sure we've all had an ass chewing or 10 for ordering parts for the car instead of buying stuff for the house. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ha!

She doesn't have any Say-So in the matter! As soon as she knows that the better! :willy:

Women are NOT allowed to make any Negative comments on anything parked in the garage! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6QTS11OZ said:
You're gonna be moving like those balloons in your post when she pull her foot out of yo a--. Can you say "Preparation H" boys and girls?

Look at the bright side. With your mods your goat may be able to out run the bullets when she start shooting at you :D .
:rofl: Well i told her this morning what i have done. Better to tell her now than when the postman ring the door bell. 9 out of 10 she will be there to recive the goods :willy: and when it comes :party: time. i will have my grill painted torried red and have my engine bay costum painted along with the FRC

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
:rofl: Well i told her this morning what i have done. Better to tell her now than when the postman ring the door bell. 9 out of 10 she will be there to recive the goods :willy: and when it comes :party: time. i will have my grill painted torried red and have my engine bay costum painted along with the FRC
Cool! I'm actually waiting on my LPE CAI too. It won't be shipped out until Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
LIVEVIL said:
Where did you get the Stat from?
I sell 'em for 19.00 + 5.00 shipping........ and yes, I get my ass reamed for spending on the goat (and Samurai...), but then I get to go off on her when she goes and buys her three friggin' Downey & Bourke purses! :cheers

·
Registered
590 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I sell 'em for 19.00 + 5.00 shipping........ and yes, I get my ass reamed for spending on the goat (and Samurai...), but then I get to go off on her when she goes and buys her three friggin' Downey & Bourke purses! :cheers
Sad, but true :rofl:

Pulled the GTO in the driveway after the cam / tune package, and it was
"What'd you do to your car ? " Uh, just a tune on the computer :D \

OEM cam, pushrods, springs, retainers here in my office still :rofl:

How many times a month do you need to "get your nails done?" :willy:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
westell said:
Sad, but true :rofl:

Pulled the GTO in the driveway after the cam / tune package, and it was
"What'd you do to your car ? " Uh, just a tune on the computer :D \

OEM cam, pushrods, springs, retainers here in my office still :rofl:

How many times a month do you need to "get your nails done?" :willy:
Hahahaha, I told her the car had a HUGE vacuum leak (she doesn't have a clue...) and I like the way it sounded, she rolled her eyes. And yep, I've got enough parts upstairs in the warehouse here at work I could put together another GTO..... :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
i did it! i pulled the trigger on my first real mods. :willy: the wife dont no. YET! i just ordered the lpe cai and the 160 temp stat and a key chain and "GTO" reflex :party: I am going to get my a$$ kicked :eek: i better get the tounge ready :rofl: wish me luck :seeya: by my calulation it cost me bout 525.00
Hey EEZ GOAT.....This is Scotty. We met Friday night in the parking lot of Greenleaf Apartments. Nice to see meet a fellow GTO owner in my area!!... :cheers

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2005GTOLS2 said:
Hey EEZ GOAT.....This is Scotty. We met Friday night in the parking lot of Greenleaf Apartments. Nice to see meet a fellow GTO owner in my area!!... :cheers
hi there scotty nice to meet you to. we need to get together some time. i just got home from work sorry took so long to ring u back :cheers . heres to goationg around :seeya:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts