Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were sitting on my doorstep when I woke up today...

I think Goatacular has a crush on me.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Camshaft said:
These were sitting on my doorstep when I woke up today...

I think Goatacular has a crush on me.
CAM.......CAM.......CAM.............

We all took up a collection and got them for you..... Since you are a Mustang Fan we feel sorry for you and were hoping that.
1....You would smell the roses and wake up........ and
2... The chocolate is for you to chow on thinking of a GTO

We were going to take a collection up and get you a GTO but the ones available are stuck on the docks in California.

:cheers bustin on ya guy! :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
5 Posts
GTO judge said:
He's so easy :lol:

Must be the stang in him :willy:

Grrr @ Mustangs...

I was supposed to have my GTO by last Weds.. but NOOOOOoo every time I attempted to go to the dealership, something happened with my stupid Ruststang... like today, on my way there, I was driving on the expressway and somehow ended up running over a piece of rubber in the middle of the road.. turned out to be a police strip and I ended up with 3 stop sticks perfectly aligned up in my tire!!! (Will have pics later)... My mustang is doing everything possible so I won't trade her in ::sigh::

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
05GTSlowBabe said:
Grrr @ Mustangs...

I was supposed to have my GTO by last Weds.. but NOOOOOoo every time I attempted to go to the dealership, something happened with my stupid Ruststang... like today, on my way there, I was driving on the expressway and somehow ended up running over a piece of rubber in the middle of the road.. turned out to be a police strip and I ended up with 3 stop sticks perfectly aligned up in my tire!!! (Will have pics later)... My mustang is doing everything possible so I won't trade her in ::sigh::
Sorry to hear it 05GT.....

She won't go without a fight

The cops let them in the road???? Those Bastages. :confused

1 - 8 of 8 Posts