Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Phoenix said:
I took a picture, but it's telling me that I have exceeded my limit by the size of the pic, 93kb. How do I attach a picture?

Congrats MAN.. from Dallas.. hey what was the payments if you want to say, and the residual.. was it a smartbuy? any money out of your pockets?

i think you have to send those pics to 05GTO and he can put them on for you.. i think????? not real sure tho.

Tony in Dallas... i seen a beautiful silver one today with big chrome rims..and a sunroof.. NICE :cool

·
Registered
87 Posts
Phoenix said:
I feel like I got a good deal. I did go with the smartbuy.

Well great then.. thats all that matters if your happy!

I seen the pulse red today with the automatic.. i didnt want that color and the silver was very impressive with larger chrome wheels.. really showed up nicely on silver.

good luck.. i should post soon with some color..lol.. cant decide.. i did sell my car today tho.

see ya.. Tony

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too own one (2004 Torrid Red GTO M6) , I have had mine for about 3 Weeks now and I love it. Not sure why there seems to be so much bad reviews on this machine. I traded in my 2004 Grand Prix GTP which I only had for 4 1/2 months, and although I miss some of the features that came with my GTP, I really have no regrets. It would sure be nice to see some good reviews on this impressive powerhouse of a car.

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
No pun intended

But dude i do believe that is Torrid Red isnt it?? sure looks like the Torrid Red and not Pulse Red. at least with the light on it, it looks too bright to be Pulse Red.. the Pulse Red is darker.

What do you guys think?? sorry if im mistaken here but looks Torrid in this new pic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
SHARPETX a meet sounds great. I know I have a Pulse Red, but as we all know lighting can be deceiving. I have flourescent lights in my garage and I took the pic with the flash on. I do also have the silver gauges and the red stitching in the seats. Going back to the meet, as I mentioned in the other thread, Hooters maybe? :cheers

·
Registered
386 Posts
Phoenix said:
SHARPETX a meet sounds great. I know I have a Pulse Red, but as we all know lighting can be deceiving. I have flourescent lights in my garage and I took the pic with the flash on. I do also have the silver gauges and the red stitching in the seats. Going back to the meet, as I mentioned in the other thread, Hooters maybe? :cheers
I can see the red GTO logos on the seats in that picture. But man...it really looks like Torrid Red.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.