Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) :( :seeya

The gentleman from the southside of Chicago who purchased my '55 Chieftain picked her up yesterday and gave me the rest of the money from his deposit, and I sold the '64 Grand Prix to a man from Indiana this afternoon, who apparently has tons of fullsize Pontiacs. It was sad to see them go, but I know they'll have better homes, and that's a good feeling.

I also just sold my 1/8th scale Cen Genesis .46/7.7 nitro RC truck to a guy from Illinois. :party: Craigslist is working out pretty good for me right now. Good stuff too... not only do I have enough monies to pay off my house finally, but a little extra to spend on the GTO too. Looks like DBA 4000 series drilled/slotted rotors & hawk pads are on the list, along with a JHP gauge pod. I already ordered a Helms factory repair manual. :cool

Edit: I just realized I haven't been down to owning two cars since I was 18... :lol:

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took a few pictures of my son with the Grand Prix before the guy picked it up... he really loved that car. He says "Grand Prix" almost as much as he says "GTO".

I'll get a classic Pontiac again someday, I've got a few in mind. Definitely something that's not quite so rotten this next time around though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts