Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I went into my local Murray’s yesterday, looking for some royal purple oils.
So this sales guy asked if he could help me I said "Sure I'm looking for royal purple for my car" He said "What kind of car" I said "05 GTO" this is where I couldn’t believe my ears. He then starts totally bashing my car and saying the new GTO is a disgrace to the GTO name and how he couldn’t believe how ugly that car is and that I bought a POS, and I should have bought a mustang these are the exact words from him.
I have never ever been told anything like this anywhere. What kind of salesman would tell the customer that he had bought a piece of ****?
I was so shocked I didn’t even know what to say other then he works at Murray's and he should'nt worry because he would never be able to afford this kind of car and then walked out and will not be going back.
Just wondering if anybody else has had this kind of treatment before??

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
My rebuttal:

Really!?!?!

Sir have you seen the new GTO?

So you are telling me sir that the Mustang is a better built vehicle? Wow. i was thinking the plastic bar that goes accross the dash would show the quality of their product.

But no seriously sir. I understand your delima. You want to attract those 16 year old girls with the new Mustang. I hear they think its all the rage. :cool

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats the weird part I think he was the manager because he had on a black shirt and all the other employees were wearing red shirts??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to hold back sooo bad the guy had balls ill give him that cause he was only about 5'4 nerd lol, being 6' and have been doing kickboxing for many years I think I could have taken him

·
Registered
48 Posts
djray77 said:
I had to hold back sooo bad the guy had balls ill give him that cause he was only about 5'4 nerd lol, being 6' and have been doing kickboxing for many years I think I could have taken him
Not worth the effort. Let the @sshole be in his ignorance and retarded opinions...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exactly, and I would be the one in jail or sued cause of it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
camcojb said:
It takes all kinds. I would have had more to say to him (in a nice way of course!). :D

You did good. :cheers

Jody
Thats the thing, I can be a smartass when needed but he just totally caught me offguard. Its like the movie shrek 2 He is puss in boots. I never knew a dork like that would have such a potty mouth :lol:
He is lucky I wasnt some phyco nut case carrying a .45. All I have to say is he better watch his mouth with all these crazy people running around.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Violence Is Not The Way.

I believe that everyone has a right to their opinion. If we were all the same this would be a boring world.

That said……..

I’ve also found, that those who will so strongly voice such a stupid opinion in that manor, are actually jealous. You see, they cannot now, nor will they ever be able to afford, or have something near what a GTO is.

Truth be known the f*&kin little ******* couldn’t buy one of the tires for a goat without taking out a mortgage on the trailer he lives in.;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
What was the guys name and phone number to the shop?

Everyone should call the shop, ask for the dude, and order royal purple!:lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL!! for a GTO remember :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.