Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today im drivin down the main road and this cobalt ls orange pulls up next to me its to fat chicks eww there like time to take daddys car home im like the car is mine u wanna see the title shes like ya ok im like **** u fat ass lol so we pass a macdonalds im like u missed ur stop shes like wahts that im like macdonalds she starts goin offf tellin me that her car is fully loaded and she hates mds im like lol wat did u get sick of macd's she swearin at me and **** lol so we get to a light shes talkin bunch of **** im like hey go buy a candy bar she pulls one out of her glove box lool im lauughin my ass of light turns green burn out chirp tires from 1st to 4th next light shes like ur cars fast im ya i no shes like i wanna a ride im like ur to fat u might way it down lol i take off and i was out lol lol i hate bein mean tho lol :willy: :lol: :rofl: :seeya:

·
Registered
69 Posts
06GeeTeeOOH said:
so today im drivin down the main road and this cobalt ls orange pulls up next to me its to fat chicks eww there like time to take daddys car home im like the car is mine u wanna see the title shes like ya ok im like **** u fat ass lol so we pass a macdonalds im like u missed ur stop shes like wahts that im like macdonalds she starts goin offf tellin me that her car is fully loaded and she hates mds im like lol wat did u get sick of macd's she swearin at me and **** lol so we get to a light shes talkin bunch of **** im like hey go buy a candy bar she pulls one out of her glove box lool im lauughin my ass of light turns green burn out chirp tires from 1st to 4th next light shes like ur cars fast im ya i no shes like i wanna a ride im like ur to fat u might way it down lol i take off and i was out lol lol i hate bein mean tho lol :willy: :lol: :rofl: :seeya:

This Egyptian cryptic language may hold secrets of the universe well beyond what we currently understand. Think about it :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts