Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Group Buy

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
H.I.D. GROUP BUY Question, all members!!

What do you guys think about a group buy for hid's?....
I would be able to work out some sweet deals for you guys... post your comments below.
If this is against the TOS LET me know..... I don't think it is.

Looking for at least 100 people

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pic's
Slim

Original

More Pics

6000k left Regular right

Rich c can vouch for me

I do have some installs, but in order not to advertise my site PM me for the link

·
Registered
351 Posts
I can see some interest in this, but I doubt you'll get 100 people on this site to commit. I might be interested in a set. What kind of pricing are you looking at?

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
it's going to be hell la cheaper same if not better quality, In fact go to your local shop that installs them and these will likey be the ones I'm selling.

And I can tell you that i use to get those, the supplier is not that reliable(really doesn't matter to you, but still) and the ballast are prone to rust. I mean those are ok.....But not at those prices.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Besides the fact that HIDs look wonderful I think it might be a good idea to get a set for our GTO just because we live in a Deer Habitat and even though the current headlights are wonderful -- without streetlights we are just asking to hit a deer. There are so many. So I am interested if something get's put together. I don't know how much my interest is worth at this point though since I signed up about 10 minutes ago.

Katie

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same issue up here kate...we have coons and other fury animals that like to run out into the street here too.....

And all of you that did want them please make sure that YOU VOTE

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't have any of the old ones..... I did a comparison a while ago and the pics got moved... However if any has the ones pictured in the ebay ads let me know, until then here are some close ups @ rice I think i seen you near the WI/IL border.....

Cast aluminum ballast, 12 gage wire(10 is the wire + sheath) here are the specs....
Input voltage: DC 9-16V
Input current: 3.5A
Luminous flux: 3000
Trigger voltage: 23KV
Initial firing current: 8.5A (5 secs or less @ 14.4v)
Operate voltage: 85V +- 17V
Bulb loading capacity: 35W
Life: 3000 hours +
Operate temp: -40~+105 C

·
Registered
273 Posts
lol you may have. If it was on july10th 11th and 12th because I took my g/f out to that Keylime Cove resort and went to 6 flags for my b-day :).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts