Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Group Buy

• Total voters
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
GTOAA 04-06 Technical Advisor
228 Posts
Well, I will still be installing 3 sets. I will just be replacing the bulbs as required. Besides, I live in the city now (but changing that soon, upstate NY here we come) and the brights are not used that often.

I have the eBay HID bulbs in there now and you get used to the white light. I had one die on my truck and had to put the original bulbs back in. Damn yellow lights!!

Removing the DTR relay was the first "mod" I did on day 2 of ownership.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Your posts are hard to read being that color. maybe it's just my laptop, but it IS difficult to read.

I'm sorry... But it's your laptop, lcd may be getting old or you have a low resoution, I actualy find it easier to read orange than some other colors, However on some other screens I will admit it's quite hard I will darken it up a bit from now on :).

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Well, I will still be installing 3 sets. I will just be replacing the bulbs as required. Besides, I live in the city now (but changing that soon, upstate NY here we come) and the brights are not used that often.
You can do brights but I highly discourage it not to mention it's a waste of cash

I have the eBay HID bulbs in there now and you get used to the white light. I had one die on my truck and had to put the original bulbs back in. Damn yellow lights!!
God, that was the worst decsion in my life!!!! I had the blue ones and the blue tint wasn't a tint it was just a flim over the bulb, after a month I had blue flakes all in my headlamps :mad: and it was a bitch to get out.

Removing the DTR relay was the first "mod" I did on day 2 of ownership.
read my quote

61 - 70 of 70 Posts