Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just bought a 1997 Cadillac Catera and ive bin lookin around on the internet and ive read that alot of Catera owners use certain parts from the GTO to customize it. So i was wondering if anyone could tell me if i could use the GTO parts on my Catera? I saw the similarities between the tailights, trunk lid, and headlights. Ive heard of pple using the front strut stabilizer bar from the GTO and also the exhaust. I would also like to add an intake to it and maybe a supercharger if there is one available. If there is any one out there that can answer at least 1 of my questions? Please help me out guys. Thanx

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Not aware of anything that's plug & play for this. You may have better luck trying a Cadillac forum, since it's more likely they would know how to make other parts fit these cars. I doubt there is anyone here that would want to customize a Caddywith GTO parts, but I've been wrong before.

That said, if you have enough money, I think most any part can be made to fit any car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.