Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to go on stike against using the shift key or punctuation or even 87 percent of my brain because it seems its cool 2 post using a single case and very little 2 no punctuation i may evin stop cairing auot mi speeling becuz u kan stil poast ind bee reedible withuot peeple kairing hell maibee ill even stopp keaping my thots lined up rite oh looke sumthing shinee

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTODEALER said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dammit, stop!!!! My side is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
maibee u shood hav that loked at bie a dokter it cood be ceras u nowe i lik cheaze its veri veri gud

by the wai all japaneeze and ferrin cars and cars with les then ate silindars suk 2 boi this is eazee and relaxing beeing stoopid and lazee i must have waisted lots of energee thinking b4 im gladd eye stoped thinking itt maid mie brane hert

·
Registered
168 Posts
weard u go two skool,u git own da liddle bus two?

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
redrocketgto said:
weard u go two skool,u git own da liddle bus two?
wee didunt hav a bus thay wood just strapp uss 2 a hand truk and weel us doan the raod

boi beeing dum and nott thynking is funn i think eyell vote democrat next

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EEZ GOAT said:
holly education batman
eye nowe edjermacayshun is a badd thyng eye meen comon noww hoo needs et its just so eezee 2 post lyk this u shood reely tri it

·
Registered
558 Posts
A few things:

1) Thanks, Groucho! Bloody well time someone ranted on our lack of attention to even the most basic conventions of clear writing. I realize you've got tongue firmly in cheek, but I hope we don't miss your point. C'mon, people! Give it at least a little effort. I realize we're car guys talking about . . . well, cars . . . but what the heck? Did we all fail third grade? Or is text-messaging the only writing anyone does anymore?

2) Okay. I'm off my highhorse.

3) Groucho, I saw a yellow '05 GTO at a Buick-Olds-Pontiac show last weekend that reminded me of yours. It had the twin black stripes and everything (which were painted and clear-coated). Gorgeous. Regrettably, the guy didn't win first place for current-generation cars. That honor went to a red '04 with side pipes.

4) No, no--I can't let this go. "Medina?" Seriously? How do you get "Medina" out of "Modena?" That's like saying "Jaguire" for "Jaguar."

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think my brain imploded due to this thread :p

I agree though. Usually I associate that style of poor punctuation/grammar/spelling/leet speak with younger people, like 14 and under. However, in this forum, you would assume that the posters can at least drive a car.. :eek:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GM Kid said:
A few things:

1) Thanks, Groucho! Bloody well time someone ranted on our lack of attention to even the most basic conventions of clear writing. I realize you've got tongue firmly in cheek, but I hope we don't miss your point. C'mon, people! Give it at least a little effort. I realize we're car guys talking about . . . well, cars . . . but what the heck? Did we all fail third grade? Or is text-messaging the only writing anyone does anymore?

2) Okay. I'm off my highhorse.

3) Groucho, I saw a yellow '05 GTO at a Buick-Olds-Pontiac show last weekend that reminded me of yours. It had the twin black stripes and everything (which were painted and clear-coated). Gorgeous. Regrettably, the guy didn't win first place for current-generation cars. That honor went to a red '04 with side pipes.

4) No, no--I can't let this go. "Medina?" Seriously? How do you get "Medina" out of "Modena?" That's like saying "Jaguire" for "Jaguar."
ur rite tho sum peepl wil kall us meenees

this thred is my scerving notys that eye will poop in threds with reely lazee or stoopid posts in them i mean its not the modererters jobb to deeleet dumm posts its up 2 the reeders of the boreds to sai hay wee dont want to poot upp wit posts that r ritten in lower case and that ask about if a cytee in sawdee arabea like medina is ffasterr then my kar

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
:lol: Godammit, make him stop!!!!!!!:lol: :rofl:
Oh, allright, I'll try it this once.....

dont akt lik ur not emprsd wit mi abiliti 2 typ on my cumputr its relly fun groucho is rite holdns r cul tiping lyk this taks 4ever becus i have 2 think 2 hard be4 i typ stuff

.... Holy sh*t, that was the hardest thing I've ever done!!! How in the hell do you people type like that without stepping in front of oncoming traffic shortly after you press enter. I already want to gouge out my eyeballs with a plastic spork after reading this..... okay, I'm done now.

And by the way, Groucho, you're hilarious!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
GTODEALER said:
:lol: Godammit, make him stop!!!!!!!:lol: :rofl:
Oh, alright, I'll try it this once.....

dont akt lik ur not emprsd wit mi abiliti 2 typ on my cumputr its relly fun groucho is rite holdns r cul tiping lyk this taks 4ever becus i have 2 think 2 hard be4 i typ stuff

.... Holy sh*t, that was the hardest thing I've ever done!!!
Lol. Maybe this would help:
http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

GROUCHO IS RILLY KIKNG US AL IN DA H3AD WIT THIS T3RIBL3 BUTCHARNG OF TEH 3NGLISH LANGUAEG1!!1 LOL

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTODEALER said:
And of course, I can't go onto anything else but this website 'cause I made some people mad.... apparently....:willy:
u shoodnit maik peepl mad its eezeer 2 be brane damajed and post lyk this i alreddy feal happyer

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
im happyest that we kin all rite theis way its way cool to b ably to just tipe wat u feelz its bout time alls of yous relax and let go.

much thanx to mr gruchu!!!!?!!?!!!?!!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Groucho said:
u gies r jus gelus becuz u dont hav a whole kennel ful of leghumperz lyk eye doo
wate i do hav a whole kennel ful of leghumperz lyk u doo i hav 4 wener dogz wut do u hav ooooo a pen 2 chu on

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GTODEALER said:
wate i do hav a whole kennel ful of leghumperz lyk u doo i hav 4 wener dogz wut do u hav ooooo a pen 2 chu on
noe noe eye have internet legghumpers mutant half-mullet / half chicken lugghumpers

1 - 20 of 119 Posts