Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was on my way to din din with the wife when i saw a bmw roadster what an z3 i think. well i was 2cars behind him and he took off. the suv in front of me was rather slow. so i pace him ( young dude 22 maybe) i meet him at a light. lol i dont hit at the green cause i wanted to c what he will do cents i was on his 9 oclock. so hit hit it first and then i hit it. by 60 he cut it off and the wife is like :willy: what the hell are u doing. :rofl: so the z3 paced me and did a fly by. i was going to answer but i had a whimp riding shotgun. :cheers all

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good kill on the Z3 they aren't much to worry about they only pack a little 2.3L engine even in the hans of an expert driver a stock would never touch you. :D

B

·
0 Posts
there is the BMW Z3, which had a 4 and 6 cylinder
as for Mercedes, they have the SLK320 and its a pig.

·
0 Posts
ya some of those bmw's haul azzzzzz i raced one he was flyin but he couldn't do over 130 lolol ha ha guess who could :D i'd go 135 just to mess with him he was banging on the stering wheel it was funny :cheers

·
Registered
312 Posts
The only "Z" BMW to worry about is the Z8 I don't care what your packing those things flatout move!!! What do ya think Steve think you can beat one? :rofl:

B

·
0 Posts
I get it from being on 16 message boards, you learn how to read rather easily. If you glance over it quickly, you get the general jest of what they are saying.

Here, you try.

fir exdmp1e, yiu cn riid ths ryte? lol

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
1badgto said:
ya some of those bmw's haul azzzzzz i raced one he was flyin but he couldn't do over 130 lolol ha ha guess who could :D i'd go 135 just to mess with him he was banging on the stering wheel it was funny :cheers
:lol: I'm still in pain from reading this thread.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts