Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a troll here for a while, Just got my 05 Yellow Jacket on the 6th of July. Dam this thing is awesome. Believe it or not but I'm 33 and this is my first brand new car! I think I made the right choice :D I cant wait to pick all of your brains for info. Have a good one!!!!

·
Registered
937 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
Been a troll here for a while, Just got my 05 Yellow Jacket on the 6th of July. Dam this thing is awesome. Believe it or not but I'm 33 and this is my first brand new car! I think I made the right choice :D I cant wait to pick all of your brains for info. Have a good one!!!!
:party: Congrats! Awesome choice for your first new ride. Now you will be stuck driving high horsepower V8's for the rest of your life!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's exactly what I told my wife! There's no way in hell I can go back now. The only place to go now is UP ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW :eek: Thanks guy's It's great to be here. You guy's know how to make someone welcome. I look forward to exchanging ideas and just bs'ing. Thanks again "ALL HAIL THE ALLMIGHTY GTO" :cheers

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the club congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.