Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Which exterior color should it be ???????????

• Midnight Metallic Blue

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Black

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 4 19.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just smart buyed my GTO, and on monday the dealer will tell me which colors he can get. Out of all the colors i have narrowed it down to the black exterior, with either red or black seats. Quicksilver with black seats, or Midnight Metallic blue with i believe gray seats on monday morning when i check whichever car has the most votes will be to color i choose thanks for all of your help

·
Registered
46 Posts
JUSGTO said:
I just smart buyed my GTO, and on monday the dealer will tell me which colors he can get. Out of all the colors i have narrowed it down to the black exterior, with either red or black seats. Quicksilver with black seats, or Midnight Metallic blue with i believe gray seats on monday morning when i check whichever car has the most votes will be to color i choose thanks for all of your help
Tough to beat black on black, but i would give the midnight blue a shot (but I think the interior is also anthracite - black)

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I got the QuickSilver because I felt it was the best color to have in the desert. The black interior is nice but I feel that the Red Hot/black interior, which I have or the Blue/black interior in the Impulse Blue model shows the nice lines and fitment of the interior better. If you need help deciding click here; http://www.pontiac.com/gto/colors.jsp.

I really don't think you can go wrong with any combo. But it comes down to personal preference.

Good luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's all personal preferance. Most people look at the exterior color and go from there. My choice is to start with the interior since this is where I'm going to be spending most of my time. The options and colors are limited on the GTO. All would be a good choice. Personaly, I don't care much for a red interior. I do however like the red exterior but my better half hated it. So I got the black on black. Based partly on availibility. A black exterior looks good when it's polished, but can be hard to keep that way. The silver and gray are less likely to show dirt. Bottom line: What ever you choose, you've made a good choice.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Since I've noticed that my screaming chicken yellow goat has escaped the eye of the local constabulary (I think all the yellow cavaliers, sunfires, and foci??? have desensitized them), I think you will will find that Quicksilver is absolutely the lowest profile color and I would definitely stay away from that :rofl: :D :willy: .

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think you miss the boat if you get a plainer color. I've seen black around here in person, and talk about blending in, no one notices that thing. I love yellow, everyone notices it. At the same time, I have to be careful, cuz everyone knows which car will get pulled over if we're all going the same speed. . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.