Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 week after I got it, it got keyed behind the drivers side door

Also something scratched the front drivers side fender.

Today the passenger side door get hit and scratched the hell out of while I was at the store.

Thinking I should get rid of it now.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah people are wicked to the gtos. I dunno who it is on here, but he came out one morning and there were two large rocks my his gto. When he went around to the other side he relized where they came from. Someone had thrown 2 large rocks at his car, and put very nice dents in the side. Thats why mine is garaged at night. Still worried about the dude in the pinto who parks next to me. Still no door dings. *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think I know the car that hit it. Im going back later with brakefluid

·
Registered
84 Posts
I can understand that you want revenge, but here's the problem..... If it wasn't the car that hit you, then somebody else's day is going to ruined by the brake fluid. And if it was the car that hit you, they know they did it and won't take long to figure out where the brake fluid came from. And then they will probably return the favor. Unless you like the thought of brake fluid on your GTO, I would not start the war.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kerno said:
I can understand that you want revenge, but here's the problem..... If it wasn't the car that hit you, then somebody else's day is going to ruined by the brake fluid. And if it was the car that hit you, they know they did it and won't take long to figure out where the brake fluid came from. And then they will probably return the favor. Unless you like the thought of brake fluid on your GTO, I would not start the war.

Car was good when I left the house, and parked in middle of lot long enough to get drinks.

Im not breaking out the drain-o yet

·
Registered
304 Posts
Time to invest in a good alarm system. The one my son and I have on our cars has a remote with about a quarter mile range. If someone messes with your car it will alert you, hopefully in time for you to catch 'em or get a license tag number. In the future park between cars to keep yours out of sight as much as possible.......also a garage helps at night.

JET

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Pizza Hut guy made a delivery here yesterday. The last time he was here, a few weeks ago, my GTO was parked in the driveway. This time, it was in the garage. He asked where it was, and I told him about the reports of vandalism here.

If I know I'm heading out in it soon, I leave it in the driveway. Otherwise, it's garaged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.