Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was supposed to pick up my new GTO on Weds (the 3rd)... but seems like everytime I go to attempt to get her, something happens with my Mustang that I wouldn't be able to trade it in!!
I.E: The one day I was on my way to the dealership.. and all of a sudden.. I lose my power steering and brakes and a/c! Turns on.. the serpentine belt snapped because my a/c compressor seized. So we spent time with a shorter belt and bypassing the A/c pulley. And I'm from Arizona... and driving a black car with black leather interior right now in 110+ degree weather.. BLOWS! I had the car in for the a/c compressor a week prior to that, and the fockers didn't fix it right the first time! So I went 2 days without my car. Then, I was on the way to the dealership again today.. and ended up running over a piece of rubber, which turned out to be a police strip! I had 3 stop sticks in my tire (guy in front of me also got owned) and it tore my whole tire apart, luckily not damaging my rim and also not taking out my nittos on the back! So we had to wait an hour for my buddy to come and bring an extra wheel and tire to throw on, and took it to discount tire to just swap the tire off his rim onto mine. (Will have pics tomorrow of the tire) so again, I'm without my GTO and stuck with my POS Stang. I don't know if it's bad karma or what.. or I'm just not meant to have my goat :-(

: rant off :

·
Registered
96 Posts
The popo left the stop sticks in the road! WTH? Sorry about the bad luck, but it's okay, 'cause when you get your Goat, the clouds will clear and you'll be driving down the interstate with a :D on your face. Congrats on the IBM purchase! :cheers

·
Registered
565 Posts
Holy hell. You seriously need to go to the police office and bitch out those ****ers. If they left it in the road like that.. they sure better as hell pay for your tire replacements... both the front ones and the Nitto's (which were totally screwed over as well ;) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts