Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Personally I think that post whoring should be banned. I think that anyone who make senseless posts just to raise their number of posts are selfish, self-centered, pompous jerkoffs with... HEY LOOK, I finally made it to 100 posts! WOO-HOO :willy: . I'M THE MAN!! IT'S A PARTY...GET YOUR GROOVE ON...IT'S A PARTY :party: . By the way, disregard what I was saying :D !

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
6QTS11OZ said:
Personally I think that post whoring should be banned. I think that anyone who make senseless posts just to raise their number of posts are selfish, self-centered, pompous jerkoffs with... HEY LOOK, I finally made it to 100 posts! WOO-HOO :willy: . I'M THE MAN!! IT'S A PARTY...GET YOUR GROOVE ON...IT'S A PARTY :party: . By the way, disregard what I was saying :D !

Consider it disregarded!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Groucho said:
:cheers

You have learned well, padawon.

Next, to learn the ways of Troll Sniping. :cool

:D
:lol:

But, in Groucho's defense, I'm sure he has been a little distracted talking to his service rep lately... :eek:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
79TA&04GTO said:
Congrats Steve...what's your next conquest going to be then? :lol:
Next up, hand fab exhaust for the '05's.....I can't see the price of these things from SW, so, being the fabricator I am, I'll build 3" cat-backs for these things for around 550.00ish....wish me luck! :cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice response Groucho...

Steve, you have a bunch of mods for your goat, but no home computer....ugh, I'd kick you if my foot could come through the screen at you.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
79TA&04GTO said:
Nice response Groucho...

Steve, you have a bunch of mods for your goat, but no home computer....ugh, I'd kick you if my foot could come through the screen at you.
I know, I know, hell all my friends down here has done it for you...... I just can't stop spending on my toys......(btw, I'm working this weekend for those of you who are wondering...) :willy:

·
Registered
177 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I know, I know, hell all my friends down here has done it for you...... I just can't stop spending on my toys......(btw, I'm working this weekend for those of you who are wondering...) :willy:
It is addicting, spending money for other things...I have a hard time not doing so, even though I want to. Life has it's way of coming up and kicking you where it hurts right now if I you do spend too much, at least does to me sometimes. I should have did what most of my friends did, move of Long Island...at least I'd have a little more money for what really counts in life...modding my baby!!!
:willy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts