Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Man, I'm pretty sure she's going to say no. What would really be cool is if you just bought it and put it on the bed without asking. Then you could just say, it matches the car and I thought it would look cool. She'll ask you to take it off the bed but you can just procrastinate until she just doesn't care anymore! :cheers

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Man, I'm pretty sure she's going to say no. What would really be cool is if you just bought it and put it on the bed without asking. Then you could just say, it matches the car and I thought it would look cool. She'll ask you to take it off the bed but you can just procrastinate until she just doesn't care anymore! :cheers
comon dealer you no woman dont give up when it comes to the bed room :willy: :cheers

G

·
did he mean they dont GIVE UP or GIVE IT UP ??? In my household, the only thing she has control over is the bathroom. I have decorated and organized the rest of this place......

·
Registered
82 Posts
if she doesn't like she won't have to sleep on it, if worst comes to worst buy it and cover your GTO with it to keep it warm in that damp cold garage of yours.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
big_mike said:
did he mean they dont GIVE UP or GIVE IT UP ??? In my household, the only thing she has control over is the bathroom. I have decorated and organized the rest of this place......

Mike... Do not brag about decorating a house man. LOL!!!!

My wife is the boss on the entire interior. BUT... the garage and the bonus room on top is all mine. I will be getting that cover to put over the futon.

Great find

G

·
hmmm you better get a really comfortable couch first .. I think you gonna be sleeping on it for the first few weeks after you suprise her with those sheets LOL.... :willy: :party:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.