Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
I would like to get some opinions on how my 05 Goat looks. I have made just about all the cosmetic changes I'm going to make and will now start working on engine mods. So if anyone has any ideas for engine mods let me know. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2094213 :D

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
I had the LS2 decals made at a local sign company in town. I think they were about $28. They made a nice accent for the painted hood scoops. Thanks for the comment.

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Thanks GTODealer. I didn't want to go over board with outside appearance. I thought sticking with a yellow and Black theme would make it simple but look mean.

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ftlfirefighter I live in Westpalm. It would be nice to have a get together of Florida GTO's. If there are other Florida Goat owners out there let's see if we can't have a meet some time. :party:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Bautiful Goat, of course I always love yellow ones! I am still thinking about making those LS2 hood decals, seems like people might be interested.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very Nice : Best YellowJacket I've seen online. Any interior and/or engine Mods ?

Maybe a new thread for a Florida GTO get together after the shiftlight Oville meeting ...

The idea of a Rolex 24 @ Daytona for GTO's has crossed my mind . That's end Jan/beginning Feb and maybe some 06's could also attend...

Anyway , the Rearend with custom plate is very sharp - did you roll the fenders ?

:cool

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Thanks Guys!

Camshaft if enough guys are interested in the LS2 hood decals I can see what kind of price I could get on them.

This is the wheel and tire combination I used and I did not have to roll the fender or make any modifications to put them on.
ROH Drift R 18x8 w/ a 245/40/18 tire - 49lbs
ROH Drift R 18x9 w/ a 275/35/18 tire - 51lbs

Interior mods include only a B&M short throw shifter which made a huge difference, some carbon fiber inserts and black and yellow Neoprene seat covers with the GTO logo on the headrest. I just posted the interior pictures and close ups of the wheels. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2094213

fltfirefighter what is the Orlando gig I would Love to go if I able to? :D

Upcoming mods are headers and exhaust from Stainless Works. I would like to do more engine mods but have not gotten any suggestions on what can be done to the LS2 for more HP yet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.