Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT????
I guess I should not start in on the highway pirates again.
All I have to say is in that position, I would leave the cops in the dust.:cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Mabey a work release for Roush racing is in his future.He surely picked the wrong ocupation when he became a criminal because he can drive pretty damn well.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say the police were driving way more recklessly than the mustang driver. Smashing into a car and whatnot. If they just got his plate and abandoned pusuit the guy would have slowed to a normal speed and they would pick him up a few hours later, without an incident. But then there machoism would not be satisfied. Power tripping a$$holes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't recall any police Crown Vics having V10s, but I have heard of S/C V8s, or just bolt-on modded V8s. If they do have V10s in any of them, I'm trying to think of what Ford engine, other than the Triton, they would put in there. I'll do some checking...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok, I'm back. I consulted the two bearers of all the world's knowledge; Google and Wikipedia, and I didn't seem to find anything on V10s being used in the Crown Vics. I did, however, find that there is a specific Police Interceptor Package for it, but it was still the modular 4.6L V8. I was kinda hoping I would find one with a V10, because that would've been cool to see! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts