Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got inserts for the GTO letter indents for the rear bumper of the 05's and 06's at Grafxwerks.com .(www.gwdecals.com)
I have to say I'm very pleased with the quality AND appearance. They are reflective, and look amazing at night.
Heres what I recommend if you get these. There is an option available on the site called LiquiDome. Get it. It costs $20.00, but its worth it. Its a clear coating on the inserts that gives them a great three dimensional look, as a result they are much easier to see (especially for black on the black car). Also it makes the inserts alot easier to apply. Talk to you all later.:cheers

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
purplehaze said:
is that the black chrome, or another type/color? those look great by the way, can't wait to put mine on....

They are vinyl decals, or inserts. The color is reflective black. Because they are reflective they dont look totaly black. Metalic black would describe how they look. (in daytime) The reflection at night looks like a very light color.

Here are pics I just took so you can see it at night. The other pics were during the day. Also, the flash makes it look brighter than normal I think. I mean than what people will see while behind you.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
purplehaze said:
is that the black chrome, or another type/color? those look great by the way, can't wait to put mine on....

I want to respond to your question again better. What your seeing in the daytime pics is the liquidome coating over the decal. Liquidome is a clear polyurethane coating that really improves the quality of the decal.

·
Registered
381 Posts
fullarmor2 said:
I want to respond to your question again better. What your seeing in the daytime pics is the liquidome coating over the decal. Liquidome is a clear polyurethane coating that really improves the quality of the decal.
I got them already, with the liquidome stuff. I was just wondering if you got the black chrome ones or if they where a gloss/flat/standard black... but thanks for the response anyway :cheers

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The option I chose on the website was vinyl decal and the color option I chose was reflective black. Thats all it said, was reflective black. Of course there were many other options, the ones you mentioned were there. :seeya:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.