Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... I'm gonna make this quick. I bought a gto. Then my mom liked it and bought one herself. I installed radio alone and everything went perfect. I installed hers, everything went wrong. I blew 4 fuses for not unplugging the battery. Then the blowers in the dash cut in and out. Then the dash started reading warning stuff, the last one being AIR BAG FAULT so i literally took a dive out of the car. Finally fixed all of the stereo so it's great. Then i looked in the back of the blower circuit and the very left dual clip plugin for off 1 2 3 HI was hanging loose...... and it won't clip back in. Then one clip broke and i had to plastic bond it back together. Trying to fix it now at 1 in the morning. Meanwhile, for the past month, the blinkers had stopped working. I disassembled the steering column and pushed all wires and harnesses in and SOMETHING worked and now they're out again and the same thing didn't work. Someone please for the love of god help me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you insulated the BCM wires behind the glove box?
Could it have anything to do with the switch? It seems just a SMIDGE loose, or possibly the wires in the harness came loose, but i don't know how to check if it is just out enough to not connect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts