Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Just droppin' in to say hey. I can’t believe my ol’ GTO is still setting at the local Ford dealer in there used lot!! After 3 MONTHS! Ow well, here in this part of WV ya don’t see to many cars on the road. Everyone has a truck or one of those H3s. But I still get a sick feelin’ ever time I drive by and see her there LOL! Anyway glad to hear y’all are still keeping those Mustangs at bay. Just be careful of those GT500s & those new Saleens!! Both very sharp! & pretty quick! I still give a BIG thumbs up to every GTO I pass on the road in my new Ford truck LOL!!! By the way they are asking 26K for my ol’ goat with 8500 miles! But I’m sure ya can do a whole lot better than that. Well y’all stay outta trouble and keep giving those imports & Mustangs Hell!! Later:cool

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
:confused

:confused why are you not in your goated s/c making kills :lol: :seeya:
Man after being in traffic for 7 hours to and from the tuner yesterday, I don't want to think of driving. I don't even want to pull the car out of the garage to wash it. If you can be here in 30 minutes, you can take it out for a drive :lol: .

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hey everyone, Just droppin' in to say hey. I can’t believe my ol’ GTO is still setting at the local Ford dealer in there used lot!! After 3 MONTHS! Ow well, here in this part of WV ya don’t see to many cars on the road. Everyone has a truck or one of those H3s. But I still get a sick feelin’ ever time I drive by and see her there LOL! Anyway glad to hear y’all are still keeping those Mustangs at bay. Just be careful of those GT500s & those new Saleens!! Both very sharp! & pretty quick! I still give a BIG thumbs up to every GTO I pass on the road in my new Ford truck LOL!!! By the way they are asking 26K for my ol’ goat with 8500 miles! But I’m sure ya can do a whole lot better than that. Well y’all stay outta trouble and keep giving those imports & Mustangs Hell!! Later:cool
You're always welcome!....troll:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts