Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off the rice burner wing which I had decided I didn't like. It looks alot different to me now. More like a 6 series BMW. Very cool. The holes left on the truck lid and deciding what to do about them are another story. I don't know that I want to fill them but don't want it rusting. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
590 Posts
From around the forums I'm members in including, www.anti-rice.com

it's generally NOT rice if it's an OEM wing.

but, everyone's taste is different.

I am a true rice hater

·
Registered
185 Posts
come on, rice spoiler, have you looked around lately, there are two and three tier spoilers on almost every honda on the road, the goat has one of the lowest stock spoilers i've seen around. personally, i think it would look goofy without the spoiler. just like the 05 concept mustang, ---gag me--- they put a spoiler on it eventually, but hey guess what, it's still ugly, the only RICE spoiler acceptable i think is the spoiler on the Mustang Cobra R, which is only like 200 in existance.....don't know exact #'s....besides if ricers wanted the wing to help, it would go on the hood over the drive TIRE (singular) but what really sets a ricer apart is the GRAPEFRUIT SHOOTER fart can they call an exhaust

·
Registered
34 Posts
come on, rice spoiler, have you looked around lately, there are two and three tier spoilers on almost every honda on the road, the goat has one of the lowest stock spoilers i've seen around. personally, i think it would look goofy without the spoiler. just like the 05 concept mustang, ---gag me--- they put a spoiler on it eventually, but hey guess what, it's still ugly, the only RICE spoiler acceptable i think is the spoiler on the Mustang Cobra R, which is only like 200 in existance.....don't know exact #'s....besides if ricers wanted the wing to help, it would go on the hood over the drive TIRE (singular) but what really sets a ricer apart is the GRAPEFRUIT SHOOTER fart can they call an exhaust

oh you mean the full titanium turboback exhausts that weigh in at a total of 6 pounds from the header to the back. import bashing is the cool thing to do nowadays? i have love for euros domestics imports, but not for haters.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I love the oem spoiler. In fact, I'm looking to go the extra mile and get me the SAP spoiler. I haven't priced them yet but don't think they are cheap. Especially when you gotta get the thing painted and installed. Take the car to the body shop to get the holes filled, will probably cost ya about 200 to 300 bucks, paint and labor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I ordered my SAP grilles I went ahead and ordered the spoiler as well and had them painted at the same time. It was around $400 for the grilles and spoiler, $150 for paint and materials and $150 for the painting labor. So for $700 I think they really made my car sharp looking.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I took off the rice burner wing which I had decided I didn't like. It looks alot different to me now. More like a 6 series BMW. Very cool. The holes left on the truck lid and deciding what to do about them are another story. I don't know that I want to fill them but don't want it rusting. Any suggestions?
I removed my spoiler long ago but as the car is leased I have plugged the holes with metal caps that you can buy at Home Depot. They are flat on top and have prongs the "snap" into the holes. I painted mine black and most people don't even notice them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts