Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
enj, I installed my Lingenfelter last week. I seem to be getting may 0.3 or 0.4 more per gallon but can't confirm that yet. The car seems to have more RWHP, but I have not dyno'ed it yet to confirm.

BTW, what professional road racing series did you run in?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Emerson, Thanks for sharing. Nice site and credentials. Good luck with your racing. I've been involved with Johnny Miller for years doing his web site as well as team and PR duties. He will be running his forth NASCAR Nextel Cup race at Infineon Raceway this weekend. Here is a link to the web site I maintain for him: http://www.milleracing.com

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
russ2005............do you know any racing pedal pads for our cars that close that HUGE gap up between the brake and gas pedals? heel and toe is almost impossible with these cars unless you have size 14 shoes. i need to get them close enough together that i can fit half of the ball of my foot on the brake and half on the gas pedal.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Emerson,

Unfortunately, I agree with you. Unless you go Atlantics, IPS, or try to get a CART race in. I don't even think they have the Formula Fords racing anywhere around, do they? You could try your hand at outlaws...those guys are nuts. I was up close with them at Colorado Springs on the super speedway a few years ago! Nutz I tell you! In any case, good luck, I know what it is like to be a racer without a track.

I am not aware of anything for the goat to do toe-heel with. The current petals are rather hopeless. I'll run the question by Johnny to see if he has any ideas.

·
Registered
738 Posts
enjracing said:
that's great buddy! good luck. hopefully i wil be racing again soon. open-wheel is dead in this country though.

:agree

I wish there was more open wheel in this country too. Hey do you plan to race an gto, Would you buy an race version gto ? Hey about youre heal to toe down shifting problem check the pedals that they use in the race version I am sure they found a way to fix this. And check with ponatic racing division!! they might make some pedals!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.