Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the quality of the pics i used a camera phone. Thanks to sean at top shelf eventhough it took 3 weeks to get he tried his hardest to find out what was going on and i finally got it. I will definetly be doing business with him again. 4 months of owning the car and i still have dealer plates on it stupid California DMV :willy:

·
Registered
99 Posts
If your car was used, I would think that your plates are actually behind the dealer "plate." I had a used car before that had the plates right behind the dealer logo. The reason that the dmv hasn't sent you anything is because your tags haven't expired. Go out to your car and feel for the plate behind the dealer "plate." You'll see, that way you can take off the dealer's advertising.
:cool
By the way, Nice job on the spoiler delete. It looks awsome!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i got the plates a couple of weeks ago it was a huge hassel the dealer i bought it from said the car was from arizona and the dmv said it was always in california so they finally sent them to me. :party:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no it there man it shouldnt be wrapped in tape but it could be in the hole itself. I dont have any pics but mine was right there. I dont know where yours is if you cant see it when you pull the carpeting back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.