Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting a pioneer dvd player for my car, and taking out the stock system that is in there. I already know which one i want it is the 7500 series. Dolby digital, and a whole lot of other goodies. Just wanted to know if anyone has added any such mods to there GTO, and how they did it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
DVD Nav

I had the dealer remove the P.O.S. stock stereo out of my goat and had a Pioneer AVIC-N1 put in. The dealer took the car over to a shop that they use and because it was the dealership that did it, they warranty the aftermarket unit (or so they say. I'll see if problems arrise how they treat it). But I got it when Pontiac was having trouble getting rid of the GTO's so I made them include it as part of the deal. Can post pics if you want.

·
Registered
103 Posts
JUSGTO said:
I would love to see it because the one i am lookin at is almost the exact same as urs :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
I have pics in my pic gallery next to my user name, go in there and check out mine. Its the Pioneer AVH-P6600, goes well and looks good. Same design as the 7500, and the exterior looks identical so check it out......
:cool

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is exactly what i am talkin about. I have one question why did u not use the lower space, this way it will not be blocking the heat and air controls. Is there some specific reason. I just need to know before i go investing into this project... :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.