Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any experience with the exhaust systems that In Line Tube sells? I have ordered new RA exhaust manifolds from Ram Air Restorations and would like to replace the exhaust system with a oversized stock system.

InLine offers a oversized system and they say the mufflers are stock shape/size but are turbo type that flow better than the stock ones. The system also comes with all the needed hangers/hardware for installation.

Just wondering if anybody has used any of these systems?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
727 Posts
I am familiar with the Inline Tube systems. I know that their mufflers are a turbo style muffler, with a sound that is very close to the originals.

I have seen their systems on several vehicles; top notch stuff.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Everything I have seen from In-Line has been good stuff. Never used their exhaust before though. Gardner is pricey but very good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the big antique car parts swap meet today at the KY fairgrounds and about the first booth I ran across was Inline Tube. I ordered the oversize system which has 2 1/2" headpipes and then 2 1/4" the rest of the way back and unreduced where it goes through the mufflers. I got a discount which basically saved me the $70 shipping cost. So I should be good to go now. Thanks for the input.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts