Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I can check Shorty's U-Pull-It in KOP on my lunch break tomorrow. Its right down the street. I'll snap some cell pics if I see any.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Not surprising, third gen f-body stuff is slim pickings nowadays. I had a hard time finding stuff for my T/A. Something will turn up.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told him that, his seat is all busted up and welding and piecing it together is over 400 he says. Told him a new seat will run much more than that I seen 69 era seats in the 1700 range. OUCH. Wondering if a Firebird seat will work, both F-bodies. His best bet will be a swap meet but the search continues....

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What color does he want?? I'll make a few phone calls.
I think he said gray and black, the tuxedo look with Camaro stitched on the seat back. He said it was the standard seat. Its cloth not vinyl. I told him he may as well figure on seat covers finding that precise combo will be a crap shoot. He will be lucky to find the frame work. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Give these people a try: Hawks Third Gen Parts It's worth the try. Firebird seats will work also. I hate to say this but have you tried Classic Industires? don't hit me, please.
Thanks... I forwarded it on but I don't think that is what hes looking for. For 1000 it may be wise to replaced them all instead of just one seat that will run him 500 or so. I would do a complete change out for that money. For all it isn't too bad a price. Classic Industries I found and passed on already.... THANKS!

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
No problem Judge. I was trying to think of every little source I can think of when I had my third gen. There is a few I can't think of right now besides Year One. I don't like Classic Industries because their prices is outragous. I bought hard to find parts from them years ago, I figured that its worth a try. Good luck to him.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I did a quick glancy at shorties. No 3rd gen seats.

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I told him that, his seat is all busted up and welding and piecing it together is over 400 he says. Told him a new seat will run much more than that I seen 69 era seats in the 1700 range. OUCH. Wondering if a Firebird seat will work, both F-bodies. His best bet will be a swap meet but the search continues....
You can pick up all kinds of 3rd gen F bodys around here for that price. Granted they've been through hell, but if you need parts, what better than a donor car...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts