Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm talking to Ryan at GrafWerx now about doing a chrome "Supercharged" raised decal or emblem (my choice of the two). My '04 Monte had this emblem in grey and it looked fantastic right next to the Monte SS emblem on the side rocker panels. We'll see what he comes up with...........

JET

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a Maggie that is being Polished. The signature reflects only the below Mods in the sig. The Maggie and below accessories will be installed and tuned by the end of Jan. I just couldn't wait to see what the decals would look like. If anyone wants to race I just look at them likes it's not worth wasting my gas. Now by the end of Jan. all that will change. Say goodbye to the gas.

Polished Magnuson Supercharger
Lingenfelter Cam R&D for the Maggie and LS2 motor
New Springs
Titanium retainers
HV Oil Pump
Spec Stage III plus clutch
Banshee Gauge Pod
Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure Gauges
:eek:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
05GOAT said:
It's a Maggie that is being Polished. The signature reflects only the below Mods in the sig. The Maggie and below accessories will be installed and tuned by the end of Jan. I just couldn't wait to see what the decals would look like. If anyone wants to race I just look at them likes it's not worth wasting my gas. Now by the end of Jan. all that will change. Say goodbye to the gas.

Polished Magnuson Supercharger
Lingenfelter Cam R&D for the Maggie and LS2 motor
New Springs
Titanium retainers
HV Oil Pump
Spec Stage III plus clutch
Banshee Gauge Pod
Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure Gauges
:eek:

Awesome!!!!! Can't wait for those #'s

BTW - Love the interior seats on your car. Very well done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.