Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I test drove 2 on Wednesday. Got kicked off one of the car lots.... :) I live in Muncie, IN.

I saw some dude come in where I work and he had a GTO, he took me for a ride and the minute I felt the power it had I had to get one, so the next day was when I went to "REGENOLD PONTIAC" in Anderson, IN. My grandparents were with me, so I asked the sales guy if it was allright if my grandparents went instead of him. He kinda hesitated and said "I guess that will be allright". First test drive is normal, we come back to the place, fill out paperwork to see if im approved. He says "It could take up to an hour to see if you're approved." Next thing I know, this devil voice is saying in my ear "ask him to let you go for one more test drive". So I ask him and he says yes again...BINGO... Grandparents get in, we're driving down the road and my grandpa has to go to the bathroom. I stop at the dairyqueen and they both get out. I tell them ill be right back. I pull out onto the main road, give it a little gas to get away from where my grandparents are. I pull up to a red light and a Mustang pulls up next to me "4.6 liter", and starts revving at me. I think to myself, should I do it, I could get introuble. Well, my male masculinity(sp?) **** kicked in, and I said **** it, im gonna smoke this mother ****er. I raise the rpm's to about 2500 - 3000 and when the light changes I drop the clutch. By the time I hit 2nd gear, I was every bit of 6 car lengths ahead of him.

Anyways, I turn around to go back to get my grandparents, thinking everything is fine. We get back to the car lot and the guy is like you're approved. Im like great, and he says "we got a call from the police", I laugh and say "you're joking right". He says no, they're looking for you right now. I asked him what for and he said "Doing donuts in an intersection. Last time I checked burning out was not called donuts. Anyways, he looks at me and says, its in your best interest to get in your car and leave, im not selling you a car. I looked at him and sayed "that's fine, its obvious you drive a 4cyl." and walked to my car and left.

I hate most car dealers with a passion, they're always ****ing old and stupid. I wanted say, "you think they put a v8 in this for ******* like yourself to drive it"? I mean come on, NO ONE is gonna buy a GTO and drive it like a 90 year old women.

****IN A.

Thats my story. Hopefully my honda will be sold in the next week or two so I can get my GTO. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know if there is even a gto club in indiana, and that's why I submitted this post to see if there wasn't if people would like to get together and start one. To the kid who got thrown out of the dealer ship...good for you, a few years back i test drove a mustang S281 E saleen, the one with like 425 hp, well i was still at the light infront of the dealership when a Trans Am Ws6 pulls up and revs it at me, the dealer was even with me and when i looked over at him, he nods and says DO IT! Hell F***'in yeah i smoked that bitch like a he was sitting still. that little story was just to tell ya that not all dealers are bad, the one i bought my goat from even told me to get on it to feel the power, cuz he owns one himself. anyway you guys get back to me about the club and how i join, or what you'd like to do about getting one started if there isn't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts