Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking my friend to Plymouth, PA to pick up a Mitsubishi GSX that he purchased on Ebay. Well, I am on I-84 in New York and I am being tall gated by a G35. I look up in my mirror and I can see a guy with a big smile on his face. So, I am thinking, does this guy want to play. I am in 5th gear and I slowly accelerate to 90 mph. I look in my mirror and the guy is still on my a$$ with a smile on his face, looking right at me. So, I tell my friend there is a G35 on my a$$ and he wants to play. My friend says, "Bro, those things are really fast". I dropped down to 4th gear and nail it and seconds later my over speed chime comes on at 130. I shift into 5th gear and let off at 145 mph and I look in my mirror and the guy is about 5 to 6 car lengths behind me. My friend says " Oh sh!t, I love this car". So, I pull over to the right lane and let the G35 catch back up. The guy pulls up beside me and give me the thumps up. The SEG continues. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
bluegto04 said:
I was taking my friend to Plymouth, PA to pick up a Mitsubishi GSX that he purchased on Ebay. Well, I am on I-84 in New York and I am being tall gated by a G35. I look up in my mirror and I can see a guy with a big smile on his face. So, I am thinking, does this guy want to play. I am in 5th gear and I slowly accelerate to 90 mph. I look in my mirror and the guy is still on my a$$ with a smile on his face, looking right at me. So, I tell my friend there is a G35 on my a$$ and he wants to play. My friend says, "Bro, those things are really fast". I dropped down to 4th gear and nail it and seconds later my over speed chime comes on at 130. I shift into 5th gear and let off at 145 mph and I look in my mirror and the guy is about 5 to 6 car lengths behind me. My friend says " Oh sh!t, I love this car". So, I pull over to the right lane and let the G35 catch back up. The guy pulls up beside me and give me the thumps up. The SEG continues. :rofl:
:cheers :party:

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
bluegto04 said:

You'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!

LOLOLOL good one!! :rofl:

:cheers

·
Registered
144 Posts
The G35 is a great car, but no match for a GTO. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts