Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All sent out for LCD & LED conversion. Will post pics when they come back. New wheels have shown up too. Will be doing some paint work to them also...Candy Apple Red. There are some advantages to being in this business. :party:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EEZ GOAT said:
what size are the wheels and what r u going to wrap them in thx.

ezz goat aka SOB
I stayed with the 17's as I didnt want to have a harder ride. I will be using the new ones with Toyo Proxes 4 tires for the car show in 2 weeks, then they come off for the winter. Back on in spring.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
EEZ GOAT said:
is that chorme or polished? how much and where thx for the info
The lip is polished to a chrome finish. the remaining portion of the wheel is painted gloss silver. They wanted 100.00 per wheel to do what I'm doing (Red), so I figured I'd save the 400.00 and do it myself. The wheels are from Ronal. Style is R41. $1100.00 to my door. Ask for Gary. They will do any combination ya want.
Click here for Ronal Wheels

G

·
OIE !!!!! NAKED !!!! ... =P .. nah it has to look worse before it looks better ...
It just breaks my heart to see it ripped apart .. even tho I know in time it will look better LMAO ...... :willy: :party:

.. nah Ive done custom interrior painting before hehe ... I know how it goes ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.