Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my new LED's (all the U/V Blacklight color) that i ordered from superbrightleds.com. Install went pretty easy overall thanks to the forum and ls1gto.com too. I must say, for like $30, this is such a cool mod. I dont have any pictures yet but it feels like i am in a club when i am in the car at night, lol. :party:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I just installed my new LED's (all the U/V Blacklight color) that i ordered from superbrightleds.com. Install went pretty easy overall thanks to the forum and ls1gto.com too. I must say, for like $30, this is such a cool mod. I dont have any pictures yet but it feels like i am in a club when i am in the car at night, lol. :party:
What, Like, "Cash Cab"?:lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
don't you mean in "da club"? Now you just have to get some dubs

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my fault, that it what i meant, and as for the rims, i am thinking of going with something around a 30inch, no dubs for me. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Leds

Just did all mine in our red/red 06'.....red leds of course.....the reading lamps are really good...
kicks06:D
Dallas, Ga.
2006 Red/Red 06', MN6
18" WHEELS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts