Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good company to buy insurance from for my '70 goat? thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
I shopped various companies and found Grundy to be the best choice for me.
They offered the best package and the best value and was still cheaper than Hagerty. Hagerty told me they cannot meet Grundys price.

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
With Grundy 195.00 agreed value 25K....... My coverages are taken from my other vehicle limits etc......Hagerty wanted WELL OVER 200.00

I have unlimited miles. Towing I pay they reimburse up to 250. Hagerty if I recall will only pay for a certain amount of miles. There is so much more.
You can call and ask.

I researched carriers and Grundy beat them all hands down. NONE including Hagerty could offer anything close to the value I got.

I am not a spokes person for Grundy. :lol:

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
With Grundy 195.00 agreed value 25K....... My coverages are taken from my other vehicle limits etc......Hagerty wanted WELL OVER 200.00

I have unlimited miles. Towing I pay they reimburse up to 250. Hagerty if I recall will only pay for a certain amount of miles. There is so much more.
You can call and ask.

I researched carriers and Grundy beat them all hands down. NONE including Hagerty could offer anything close to the value I got.

I am not a spokes person for Grundy. :lol:
:agree I'm with Grundy too... :cheers

·
Registered
481 Posts
I looked into mine with American Modern compared to Grundy. ~225 for 1000 miles valued at 36K. Grundy is 248 with unlimited valued at 33K, so I'll switch over when I get back to the states in May.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts