Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering about the insurance price of an 04 GTO? For an average adult driver what does the yearly price range around? Also what r some other cars that are in the same class when it comes to insurance pricing?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I was at 480 every 6 months for a 39 yr old male in central Florida. Where you lives matters as much as the car you drive. My insurance cut in half when I moved from the central coast of California to here. I did check on a Mustang GT and an Infiniti G35, both were more expensive. I think the Mustang was almost double the price of the GTO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
fergyflyer said:
I was at 480 every 6 months for a 39 yr old male in central Florida. Where you lives matters as much as the car you drive. My insurance cut in half when I moved from the central coast of California to here. I did check on a Mustang GT and an Infiniti G35, both were more expensive. I think the Mustang was almost double the price of the GTO.
There are a lot of factors--age, gender, whether you are married, how many drivers are on the car (and their age), multi-car discounts, insurance rating, where you live, sometimes even what part of town, etc.

I've read that most people say the Mustang GT is more expensive to insure than the GTO, but with my company, they are the same price. My insurance seems to have a general 'performance car' lump, and the exact model and year doesn't matter too much. When I traded in my '01 Camaro Z28 for the GTO, the insurance was basically the same (actually it dropped $3.00).

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hmmm... I pay $1,548.00/yr. combined for my 2004 Dodge Quad 4x4 and 2005 GTO. Plus $300.00/yr. for my 2006 Ski Boat

Not sure if good or bad.... but there you go.

·
Registered
78 Posts
24 year old... 2 tickets
$856 every 6 months

Insureance on the Goat was actually cheaper than my commuter civic that I traded in...lol :cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just turned 40 and have a CLEAN driving record (keeping my fingers crossed:D )

My insurance on the Goat is $635 6/mo, $1270/yr

(I also have an 1 F-150 that's around $75/mo)

·
Registered
105 Posts
4 vehicles, business and house on the same policy....

For the Goat, $732 a year for full coverage @ $500,000 liability.

Pretty damn good......:cheers

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
$125. a month full coverage with State Farm. 32 Yrs. old. They didn't even count my last ticket because I've been with them for so long!:cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.