Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah but we've seen how low they can go. Until the prices are low like that again most won't be interested. Me, I've decided to buy something else. And to think, they'd have one more GTO off the dealer lots and on the road if they would have given me the same deal others got. Too bad GM.:rolleyes:

Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
intofx said:
And to think, they'd have one more GTO off the dealer lots and on the road if they would have given me the same deal others got. Too bad GM.:rolleyes:

Matt

You sound like my dad, he was quoted $125/month for 24 month, 24,000 mile lease; why the hell didn't you guys jump on this? You had like 4 weeks to procracinate and run the numbers. My dads reasoning? He just sold his 69 Camaro SS and barely drove it, my mom gave him a choice: sell your truck or don't get it because she is sick of paying for vehicles that aren't driven. My dad waited and waited because he has grown comfortable with 4x4 after driving small powerful rearwheel drive imports (Supra). He is kicking himself as I am sure you are but you can't blame it on GM, did you possibly think they could go any lower?

·
Registered
56 Posts
sboylan said:
You sound like my dad, he was quoted $125/month for 24 month, 24,000 mile lease; why the hell didn't you guys jump on this? You had like 4 weeks to procracinate and run the numbers. My dads reasoning? He just sold his 69 Camaro SS and barely drove it, my mom gave him a choice: sell your truck or don't get it because she is sick of paying for vehicles that aren't driven. My dad waited and waited because he has grown comfortable with 4x4 after driving small powerful rearwheel drive imports (Supra). He is kicking himself as I am sure you are but you can't blame it on GM, did you possibly think they could go any lower?
Not all of us got those GM funny money bonus topoff (whatever) points.

·
Registered
161 Posts
There is sure to be another fire sale of GTO's at the end of the model year. Most of the smaller dealers around here don't expect to see an 05 before May or June. Even some of the larger dealers are saying April at the earliest. If the 06's really do show up in the September time frame the 05's will be a steal just as the 04's were.

·
Registered
314 Posts
roadracer said:
There is sure to be another fire sale of GTO's at the end of the model year. Most of the smaller dealers around here don't expect to see an 05 before May or June. Even some of the larger dealers are saying April at the earliest. If the 06's really do show up in the September time frame the 05's will be a steal just as the 04's were.

Perfect time for me to execute the GM Pull Ahead Program; I would love leasing a new 05 Goat for 2 years 50,000 miles.

·
Registered
19 Posts
sboylan said:
Actually those of us that live on the west coast couldn't get the $5500 off. We only got $3500 so WE were waiting for the larger incentive after 1/3/05. Unfortunately, the incentive went the other way AND all good lease deals evaporated. Best deal here was $1500 down and $319 a month for three years. Hardly a good deal considering what you were offered. So, to answer you question, yes, we thought the deal would at least get AS GOOD for us as it was for you. If I could have gotten your dad's deal, I'd be driving one today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.