Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rock star parking in front of the local PetSmart today. First place right next to the front door. On my way into the store, an Asian guy says "nice Holden, does it have 350 or 400 horsepower?"

Told him I had 350 -- then he asks about how the front of my car looked different than he remembered. We get to talking -- and he's a Chinese national in town on business. Gets to Australia every once in a while -- and has a buddy with a Monaro there.

We talked a little bit. He couldn't believe how cheap the GTO is -- as well as our gas.

Groucho would've been proud.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cheap Gas. :rofl: I filled up Friday $2.96/g premium. I guess compared to some countries it could be worse, so I guess we should be a little bit thankful.(Not that much though)

·
Registered
456 Posts
LS2lover said:
thats gay its 2.51 here for 87 and 93 is 2.71

It's only expensive if you own a car :D

Isn't that right LS2? :lol:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
C5ORGTO said:
Cheap Gas. :rofl: I filled up Friday $2.96/g premium. I guess compared to some countries it could be worse, so I guess we should be a little bit thankful.(Not that much though)
Paid $3.05/gal tonight for 91 octane Premium.

Money sucking bastards.

·
Registered
78 Posts
$3.13 for premium 91 here...Hate NY gas prices :mad:

But everynow and then I travel over the border to CT where prices are more resonable... $2.71/g. :rofl:

·
Registered
381 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Ya fecker..... what's up man?
hehe just waiting and counting down the days. you would not believe how anxious i am to finally get home..... today makes 29 left to go, and then D-DAY for RADIO :D

·
Registered
850 Posts
purplehaze said:
hehe it helps that 60% or so of the worlds oil reserve is in this country and it's 2 neighbors..... if i could ship it home to you all i would gladly do so, even give it to the forum members at cost :D
:party: :cheers :party:

You are DA MAN!!!!! We can't wait for you to be home honey....just be safe!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
purplehaze said:
hehe just waiting and counting down the days. you would not believe how anxious i am to finally get home..... today makes 29 left to go, and then D-DAY for RADIO :D
I'm about to post up some bad news for you..... :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
.90 a gal would be friggin awesome... although so is sleeping in my own bed... :D

Less than a month to go dude...get home safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts