Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am new to the gto world and was wondering what you guys use to clean your leather and dashboards? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
you must have a newer model year gto. older gtos were fitted with morrokide vinyl seat upholstery only. armor all works fine and also a good furniture polish seems to do well on the interior.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manual says warm water and soap on a cloth and if I use armor all don't I have to keep using it constantly?

·
Registered
10 Posts
i agree with RedGoat-- Meguiars seems to keep my interior pristine. They make different types of wipes to clean the leather and protect it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright so I bought the stuff can I just use a regular towel to wipe down or get a special cloth or something?????

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like Meguiars leather care. seems to add moisture. also for application, be careful with cotton. It can leave you with lint... I used microfiber towels. but idk how good it will work for this situation. Ive seen people use man made style sponges also. When i was younger, i worked at a detail shop and we used a product made by Valvoline Called Carbrite. loved all there products

1 - 7 of 7 Posts