Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wondering if you guys knew if there was a way to change the light color on the clock and speed screen thing. http://www.erikporter.com/temp/GTO/IMG_0913.jpg instead of having the clock green is there a way to change it? :confused I was thinking a red light would look really good with a red interior. Anyway thanks in advance!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is That legit????
Yes.I know atleast one guy in our club had his done,I think at (Pontiacs in the Park)in Richmond this year.Chris was there doing them on the spot.I probably know more guys with theres done but we just havn't talked about it.I was hopeing Chris was gonna be doing them at the FALL BRAWL in Dinwiddie,Va. next month but I don't think enough people showed interest in time to get him to come,(interest in the programing that is,Fall Brawl is gonna be packed) atleast I havn't heard anything about it in a while.Thats just the shift light and screen programing I think.You probably have to send in the dash to change colors even if he is coming somewhere near you,but don't quote me on that.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Yes.I know atleast one guy in our club had his done,I think at (Pontiacs in the Park)in Richmond this year.Chris was there doing them on the spot.I probably know more guys with theres done but we just havn't talked about it.I was hopeing Chris was gonna be doing them at the FALL BRAWL in Dinwiddie,Va. next month but I don't think enough people showed interest in time to get him to come,(interest in the programing that is,Fall Brawl is gonna be packed) atleast I havn't heard anything about it in a while.Thats just the shift light and screen programing I think.You probably have to send in the dash to change colors even if he is coming somewhere near you,but don't quote me on that.
Is there anyway you can program it yourself?

·
440 RWHP/400 RWTQ
202 Posts
Let Chris do it!

·
Registered
39 Posts
ok cool guys so what if i dont live by good ol' chris white....could a performace shop take care of it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
maybe if they were good with electronics and had availability of the parts but most people at performace shops aren't gonna try something like that if they don't have the know how. Kinda like me i have the know how I just don't have need.
www.whiteautoandmedia.com is the correct link to chris's web site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts