Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there any way to get the black interior with red stitching on the seats similar to the shift boot and ebrake from the factory??

at the moment im torn between the black interior or red for an 06 black manual with front fascia, grilles, and side skirts... no spoiler

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice PAGoat.... im in west chester as well.. what dealer did u go thru for ur gto??

my pop works for GMAC and has a precision red c6 that we take out on the back roads of WC when the weather is nice.. what roads do u like to run ur goat on??

·
Registered
498 Posts
NateDog said:
very nice PAGoat.... im in west chester as well.. what dealer did u go thru for ur gto??

my pop works for GMAC and has a precision red c6 that we take out on the back roads of WC when the weather is nice.. what roads do u like to run ur goat on??
NateDog:

I had to hunt down my PBM/M6/18" Wheeled Goat for quite some time. I have a friend who works at Faulkner Pontiac who I wanted to deal with but he couldn't get a hold of it. I had to go through Davis Pontiac in Richboro, PA. They stunk (rail dust issues), but the Goat is awesome.

I like the 52 stretch between WC and Kennett Square early in the morning or late at night (no traffic). I only have 2,500 miles on her since I drive my Tahoe most of the time. What color is your Dad's goat? I've seen a red (04)and black (05) one close by to where I live in WC.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coley pontiac has a yellow, red, and a new brazen orange on the lot as we speak... i am most likely going there tomorrow to test drive the orange one that is fully loaded. Even tho i really like the orange now, i dont think i will like it down the road as it is some what of a fad color so I'm leaning towards Black.

My dad has a precision red c6 vette (limited edition paint)... car is soooo fun, 6spd, no navi, hauls azz.... im hopin to get a goat and do some suspension work and a few mods so i can run with him!

pic of his vette and my current car(03 GrandAm) below:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/203251227/203269488mVdiiw

by the way, the 322 bypass off of new street is about a mile and a half long and dead straight, no cops ever... it hooks up to 202 south near the paoli acme etc... great for a few spirited sprints

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sweeeet rides NateDog:

I've hit that part of 322, VERY nice. I work in Newark, De and start around 5 or 6am. 202 and 95 are WIDE open at that time of day. :cheers

Heres my ride right now (awaiting tint):
http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=5010&highlight=girlfriend

Who is your tinter? I ususally go to cindy's in Wilmington.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
beautiful car!!! looks absolutely stunning.... as for tint, i have had 2 cars done, and my brother got his G35 coupe done, all at Colberts Car Care in Thorndale.. i would highly recommend... every time i go there they have some very high end cars being worked on so I would assume others trust them as well.

The tint on my car is 13% on the back glass and 22% on the sides... i believe i paid 210, but yours would be a little less because of less windows... i would recommend 13% all around, but u'd have to know somebody to get it past inspection prolly...

G

·
big_mike said:
go see an embroidery shop. They can do anything you want to the seats! Be a trendsetter. :D
can they get Nikkie on the passenger seat for me? .. LOL ... ILL PAY ANYTHING !!!!! hahahaha...:willy: :party:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Once again, another hijacked perv thread. :rolleyes:

Nate: I'm probbaly going to look into that place in Throndale. I used to go to a place in Wilmington. They do AWESOME work but its too out of the way with my schedule anymore. 20% is probably what I'm going to go with. It's already hard enough to see out of the Goat.

G

·
here in VA 35% is legal but just about everyone runs 5%. We have that so called "sun delay" due to the glare in the mornings so people get super dark tinted windows to alleviate the problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Nate: If you have a concact at the place in Thorndale, let me know. I've got a couple of days off coming up and would like to check them out.
I dont have a specific name for ya, but heres their number and info:

(610) 383-9849
3613 Lincoln Hwy, Thorndale, PA

The guy i talked to last time i was a normal lookin dude, black hair, early 30s.. i would try and get it done while the weather is somewhat nice, because if u wait for the snow to fall and the temps to drop, it will take longer for the tint to cure properly... check em out and lemme know how it goes, ur goat will thank u after u get it done:cool

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.