Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Can't help with that. I have some red parts.
ok..thanks anyway..car is a basket case also need complete doghouse..traded for it in 2002 and lost storage so i decided tp tackle it..bad timing with part issues..

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Ames is a supplier of Pontiac parts and reproductions. In business since the late 70's they are the largest 'Pontiac Only' vendor. They give honest reviews of the parts they carry and like NPD, do not have sales as their prices are very fair. They also have a tech line if you have any questions and won't BS you with how good their parts are. I've been a customer since 1981 and have only once, been disappointed in the quality of their parts. They gladly accept returns unlike some of the big name vendors.
Once you get past their ancient website ( a new one is in the works) their selection is excellent.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ames is great but like O52 states, the site needs updated. Request a catalog or you'll get frustrated with the website and avoid them, thus missing out.

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Ames is great but like O52 states, the site needs updated. Request a catalog or you'll get frustrated with the website and avoid them, thus missing out.
That's what I've encountered so then I give up and use NPD or OPGI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts