Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought that I would say hello...

I picked up my '05 Balck M6 last Friday and am Having a Blast with it.... Sure makes my commute more fun! Currently living in St. Louis areas but thinking of moving back to Central FL.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congrats.........see you in central FL, maybe?

JET

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a good chance that you may see me back in Central FL... I moved down there a year ago as a field engineer for DCX and got laid of in June (of course)... started working for a shop down there then took a higher paying job back here (where I am from originally) working for a major automotive supplier.

so we shall see what happens.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phantom05 said:
Welcome John!
You shouldn't leave man..there are gonna be so many more upcomin cruises in STL and us 05 PBM's have to represent! But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Glad you decided to join. :cheers
T'was nice to meet you as well man. Will hopefully run into you again soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to one and all! It's SO-OOOOO GR-RRREEAATTTT to have the Great One back! This is my third goat and the fifth in my family!

For what it's worth on mods... I'm keeping mine pretty much stock as I want better resale if the next-gen '08 convertible goat has LS-7. That's where I'll put my mod money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.